Gley sentence example
- In cold, wet climates a stagnohumic gley (also called a peaty gley develops, namely a stagnogley with a peaty surface horizon.
- gley soil to interpret the various processes which are taking place.
- In the infilled hollows between drumlins, gley and peaty gley soils form.
- waterlogged since deposition and are classified as raw gley soils.
- Immediately fringing the tidal zone there may be sediments that have remained waterlogged since deposition and are classified as raw gley soils.Advertisement