Gilbey sentence example
- There is one exception, which is made clear in the following extract from Sir Walter Gilbey's Ponies Past and Present (1900) Before the establishment of the Hackney Horse Society in 1883 the dividing line between the horse and the pony in England was vague and undefined.
- At Walter Derek's death, his son, Gavin Gilbey, became the 4th baronet.
- The residential seminar in February included inspiring talks from Sight & Sound Editor Nick James and freelance critic Ryan Gilbey.
- The firm then moved to Harlow in Essex in 1963 where they built a large distillery producing Gilbey's world famous gin.
- Then join award-winning screenwriter Alan Gilbey for two hours of animated exercise.Advertisement