Giganteus sentence example
- Here may be mentioned the gigantic fossil deer commonly known as the Irish elk, which is perhaps a giant type of fallow-deer, and if so should be known as Cervus (Dama) giganteus.
- If a distinct type, its title should be C. (Megaceros) giganteus.
- In Macropus giganteus and its immediate allies, the premolars and sometimes the first molar are shed, so that in old examples only the two posterior molars and the incisors are found in place.
- In the tailless division of the Pedipalpi, undo Mexican tailed Pedipalp (Mastigoproetus giganteus).
- The largest is A. umbellatus giganteus, with high flower-spikes 3 to 4 feet, with umbels bearing from 150 to 200 flowers.Advertisement