Giesebrecht sentence example
- Giesebrecht, Der Knecht Jahwes des Deuterojesaja.
- (i)The first of these, represented by Giesebrecht,' Nowack and Wellhausen, refers i.
- Among more recent works and articles should be mentioned Briggs, Messianic Prophecy; Giesebrecht, Die Berufsbegabung der alttestamentlichen Propheten; Volz, Die vorexilische Jahwe-Prophetie u.
- Gibbon, Grote, Giesebrecht, Guizot stand to-day by reason of other virtues than their truth.
- In 1240 Giesebrecht III., son of the builder of the castle, constructed a dam to keep out the sea.Advertisement
- In 1296 the place passed out of the hands of the lords of Amstel, owing to the part taken by Giesebrecht IV.
- Giesebrecht, on the other hand, maintains that there are passages which are certainly Jeremiah's, but which are not in what Duhm calls Jeremiah's metre; Giesebrecht also, himself rather conservative, considers Duhm remarkably free with his emendations.