Giambattista sentence example
- Some of the nominations were excellent, such as Lorenzo Campeggio, Giambattista Pallavicini, Adrian of Utrecht, Cajetan, Cristoforo Numai and Egidio Canisio.
- He afterwards studied in Italy under Francesco Domenico Michelotti and Giambattista Morgagni.
- The works of the classical authors before mentioned were printed, and other treatises were published by John de Indagine, Codes, Andreas Corvus, Michael Blondus, Janus Cornaro, Anselm Douxciel, Pompeius Ronnseus, Gratarolus, Lucas Gauricus, Tricassus, Cardanus, Taisnierus, Magnus Hund, Rothman, Johannes Padovanus, and, greatest of all, Giambattista della Porta.
- Giambattista della Porta, in his Magia Naturalis, printed in 558, makes the following remarkable statement: "If you do but know how to join the two (viz.,'the concave and the convex glasses) rightly together, you will see both remote and near objects larger than they otherwise appear, and withal very distinct."
- San Filippo Neri or dei Gerolomini, erected in the close of the 16th century, has a white marble façade and two campaniles, and contains the tombstone of Giambattista Vico.Advertisement
- San Filippo Neri or dei Gerolomini, erected in the close of the 16th century, has a white marble faÃ§ade and two campaniles, and contains the tombstone of Giambattista Vico.