Ghrh sentence example
- When blood glucose levels fall, GHRH triggers the secretion of stored hGH.
- When the hypothalamus releases growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), the anterior pituitary is stimulated to release growth hormone (GH).
- For example, the hypothalamus produces growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), which directs the pituitary to release GH.
- In rare cases, acromegaly is caused by the abnormal production of GHRH, which leads to the increased production of GH.
- Certain tumors in the pancreas, lungs, adrenal glands, thyroid, and intestine can produce GHRH, which in turn triggers production of an abnormal quantity of GH.Advertisement