Ghalib sentence example
- Three poets of note--Pertev, Neshet and Sheikh Ghalib - flourished under Selim III.
- Ghalib's style is as original as that of Fuzuli, Nefi or Nedim.
- The Ottoman power, however, became gradually almost nominal, and that of the amirs or sherifs increased in proportion, culminating under Ghalib, whose accession dates from 1786.
- No, not her ex-husband, her ex-boyfriend (stalker, freeloader, whatever you want to call him) Adnan Ghalib is in trouble with the law.
- The original restraining order expired, but Britney's people have refiled the order against Adnan Ghalib and former manager Sam Lufti recently.Advertisement
- No word on the details of the case in which the person was trying to serve Ghalib with, but police were called to the scene after the attempted run down by Ghalib.
- After successfully recovering from whatever it was that lead to her insane head-shaving, umbrella bashing, creepy Adnan Ghalib dating behavior, Brit was able to see her boys on her own.
- Spears had a very questionable romantic relationship with a member of the paparazzi, Adnan Ghalib.
- Two years later, after regaining some of her parental rights and seeming to have her life back on track, she and her father sued Ghalib, her former manager Sam Lufti, and attorney John Eardley, for conspiring to gain control of her affairs.
- A restraining order was granted preventing Lufti and Ghalib from coming near her or contacting her or her family.Advertisement