Get set sentence example
- Strange how a person's mind could get set on something and see nothing else.
- Even if you choose to go the cloth route, you'll still spend quite a bit of money to get set up.
- It can be cumbersome to lug around a tripod, but if you know you'll be situated in the same location for sports photography for instance, it's much easier to get set up and stay put.
- If you are not able to plan ahead, you can walk in and get set up for an eye exam as well as browse the selection of frames available in the store.
- After you get set up, the site emails you every time your opponent has made a move.Advertisement