Get mad sentence example
- Nothing makes a man get mad faster.
- I thought about it, but I was afraid you'd get mad.
- Don't get mad at somebody who knows more than you do.
- They wouldn't be there long enough for him to get mad at them.
- After that, Greg is no longer a guest of Rowley's family at the country club, and when Greg doesn't invite Rowley to his birthday party, the two friends get mad at each other.Advertisement
- We want to be together, but he gets mad and I get mad easily and that's kind of getting in the way of things.
- Do you watch what you say so your partner won't get mad?
- If he cares about me, then he'll get mad and fight with me.
- What concerns me the most is she says she lies because she is afraid I will get mad at her if she tells me the truth.
- For example, one quiz frequently offers the selection "you get mad (angry, frustrated)", reflecting the aggravation and conflict that may occur when taking a very strict stance.Advertisement