Germanspeaking sentence example
- In 1905 it numbered 24,818 inhabitants, mostly Germanspeaking and Romanists.
- In 1900 it had 13,497 inhabitants, 'mainly Protestant and Germanspeaking.
- Of the population in 1900 the great majority was French-speaking (only 6627 Germanspeaking and 3146 Italian-speaking) and Protestant (9364 Romanists and 473 Jews).
- This town in Carinthia had a population of 16,491 Germanspeaking Austrians; the Slovenian-speaking population numbered 568, of whom 180 were inhabitants of the gaol or the hospital.
- But in Switzerland, and especially in the Germanspeaking mountain districts, the alps are the centre round which the entire pastoral life of the inhabitants turns.Advertisement
- In 1900 the population of Interlaken was 2962 (mainly Protestant and Germanspeaking).