Geller sentence example
- Geller's picture had made the cover, but the text of the story must have caused him considerable anguish.
- Geller's unconscious does quite genuinely produce drawings on a " mental screen " .
- Moreover, Geller has never participated in repeatable experiments under conditions that would preclude fraud.
- This produces bends virtually indistinguishable from some of those produced by Geller.
- If I'm sounding jubilant about this little victory it is not because I personally have anything against Uri Geller.Advertisement
- Byrd then cut a piece of 0.5mm wire into lengths of about 5 inches, into one of which Geller apparently put a kink.
- Almost frantically, like a shipwrecked sailor calling up a bottled genie, Geller strokes the fork, waiting for the miraculous to happen.
- The latest book on Uri Geller was written by Australian skeptics magic consultant, Ben Harris.
- Below my line of sight, Geller has been secretly and (in my opinion) deliberately rewinding the tape.
- Geller maintains that he has never used trickery to achieve his effects.Advertisement
- The latest book on Uri Geller was written by Australian Skeptics magic consultant, Ben Harris.
- The final step is the real trick: Suck the cheeks in and contour the hollows with a product like Laura Geller Shade N' Sculpt Baked Contouring Powder.
- Besides places here in the United States, I ended up in great locations with them such as England (with Uri Geller), Japan and the Australian Outback.