Geha sentence example
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA) Insurance offers health care insurance plans for federal employees, federal retirees and their families.
- One of the most popular features of the GEHA program is that a member can choose to use a network provider or they can still receive savings on services from a provider who is outside of the GEHA network.
- One of the key features of being insured with a GEHA health plan is the wide variety of savings which you can take part in for both your medical and dental needs.
- The GEHA High Option is designed for the member who is willing to pay a higher premium in exchange for more coverage for hospital stays and lower copays on brand name drugs and dental services.
- The GEHA Health Savings Advantage is a health plan with a high-deductible level.Advertisement
- If the member receives care from a health care provider outside of the GEHA Insurance network, only a portion of the bill is covered by GEHA.
- All of the GEHA insurance plans can easily be used with Medicare benefits to enlarge the health coverage available to the GEHA member.
- Their total costs are covered for doctor visits, hospitalization, surgery and lab services regardless of whether the provider is inside or outside of the GEHA network.
- All benefits, copays and plan features mentioned above reflect those offered in the 2010 GEHA insurance plans.