Gebhardt sentence example
- There he collaborated with Oscar Leopold von Gebhardt in Texte and Untersuchungen zur Geschichte der altchristlichen Litteratur (1882 sqq.), an irregular periodical, containing only essays in New Testament and patristic fields.
- The text has been edited by Hilgenfeld in 1877, Gebhardt and Harnack in 1878, and Funk in 1887 and 1901.
- Critical editions have been published by Gebhardt and Harnack, Patr.
- Among the chief editions are those of Zahn, Der Hirt des Hermas (1868); Gebhardt and Harnack, Patres Apostolici (1877, with full bibliographical material); Funk, Patres Apost.
- A similar position has also been taken up by Schiirer, 3 Holtzmann,4 Gebhardt, 5 W y llie,' and van Manen.Advertisement
- These scholars have been influenced by Gebhardt's statement that in the Greek Legend there is not a trace of iii.
- Gebhardt, "Recherches nouvelles sur l'histoire du Joachimisme" in Revue historique, vol.