Geauga sentence example
- An attack of the ague sent him home, and on recovery, having resolved to attend a high school and fit himself to become a teacher, he passed the next four years in a hard struggle with poverty and in an earnest effort to secure an education, studying for a short time in the Geauga Seminary atChester, Ohio.
- For a short time he worked for his father in the hardware business; in1852-1856he worked as a surveyor in preparing maps of Ulster, Albany and Delaware counties in New York, of Lake and Geauga counties in Ohio, and of Oakland county in Michigan, and of a projected railway line between Newburgh and Syracuse, N.Y.
- Cedar Fair also owns Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio, as well as Geauga Lake in Aurora, Ohio, giving the conglomerate a strong presence in the Midwest's theme park industry.
- Geauga Lake, the former Six Flags Ohio park, for example, was purchased by the Cedar Fair Entertainment Company and closed so its rides could be relocated.
- Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom is Northeast Ohio's premiere water park.Advertisement
- Wildwater Kingdom was constructed on the grounds of three former amusement parks: Geauga Lake, Six Flags Ohio and Sea World Ohio.
- It operated as Geauga Lake amusement park from 1888 to 2000 (and again in 2004).
- The majority of Geauga Lake and Six Flags Ohio rides and attractions were either demolished or sold to other amusement parks worldwide.
- Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom is open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day each year, where park hours vary.