Gaultier sentence example
- On the 30th of May the priests were once more sent for - to wit, his nephew, the abbe Mignot, the abbe Gaultier, who had officiated on the former occasion, and the parish priest, the cure of St Sulpice.
- The construction in fact is, join the two points in which the third circle meets the first arc, and join also the two points in which the third circle meets the second arc, and from the point of intersection of the two joining lines, let fall a perpendicular on the line joining the centre of the two circles; this perpendicular (considered as an indefinite line) is what Gaultier terms the " radical axis of the two circles "; it is a line determined by a real construction and itself always real; and by what precedes it is the line joining two (real or imaginary, as the case may be) intersections of the given circles.
- The world number two had held off the challenge of his younger countryman Gregory Gaultier 3/1, admitting to feeling tense at times.
- Despite losing the second game, Gaultier eventually prevailed in 43 minutes.
- Gaultier bounced back after losing the opening game to win the second and third but visibly tired in the fourth as Ricketts tightened up.Advertisement
- Quintus Curtius was largely used for the Alexandreis (c. 1180) of Gaultier de Lille or de Chatillon (Galtherus ab Insulis or de Castellione).
- The question as to the remaining two intersections did not present itself to Gaultier, but it is answered in Jean Victor Poncelet's Traite des propeietes projectives (1822), where we find (p. 49) the statement, "deux circles places arbitrairement sur un plan ...
- Gaultier 's first ready-to-wear line for the label will be for autumn 04.
- Designers like Jean-Paul Gaultier and pop stars like Madonna are examples of contemporary figures who sport the benefits of these versatile undergarments.