Gatorade sentence example
- He let out a yell and slapped Dean on the back, nearly knocking over a Gatorade.
- They picnicked on fresh bread and jam washed down with warm Gatorade and a banana for dessert, sprawled in the grass next to a country stream, in a meadow abloom with spring flowers.
- The East Division of Quaker, Tropicana and Gatorade, affiliated with PepsiCo, offers the Quality, Trust and Growth Scholarship to current college students majoring in business or liberal arts with an interest in sales and marketing.
- When heat cramps occur, the child should stop the activity, move to a cool or shady place, remove excess clothing, drink cool water or a sports drink with electrolytes, such as Gatorade, and rest.
- There are a variety of sports drinks on the market, such as Gatorade and Powerade, that may address these needs.Advertisement
- And if you find you haven't made it through the party without a severe hangover the next day, spend as much time as you can in bed, drink lots of water or Gatorade, take aspirin and silently reward yourself for throwing a wild party.
- Simmons' edgy stage persona is stripped away to reveal a doting dad, who brings Gatorade to his daughter's soccer games and proudly stands in the front row to cheer on his son's rock band.