Gass sentence example
- Bonnard, Thomas Eraste et la discipline eccle'siastique (1894); Gass, in Allgemeine deutsche Biog.
- Gass describes him as the most notable of the Swiss theologians of the time.
- The fullest account of his writings is given in Gass, Gennadius and Pletho (Berlin, 1844), the second part of which contains Pletho's Contra Gennadium.
- His band Tenacious D, consisting of himself and Kyle Gass, started to get exposure in short spots following Mr. Show.
- In addition to Jack Black, Kyle Gass is a vocalist and lead guitar player in this two man show.Advertisement
- Gass and Black met in 1989 as part of a theater troupe in the Los Angeles area.
- The two traded skills, with Black teaching Gass acting and Gass teaching Black the guitar.
- The series was canceled as a result of Gass and Black wanting to keep their personal stake in the show.