Garua sentence example
- From June to September the sky is obscured for weeks together by fog, which is often accompanied by drizzling rain called garua.
- When the rivers are at their lowest, the garua prevails on the coast.
- Fog and garua are much less frequent than in the coast-region farther south, while rain sometimes falls.
- Another large town is Garua on the Benue river.
- In Adamawa and German Bornu are various Mahommedan sultanates controlled by residents stationed at Garua and Kusseri.Advertisement