Garnishee sentence example
- garnishee an account if they know the branch sort code and account number.
- garnishee relief is to obtain an order absolute requiring HSBC to meet the judgment debt in England.
- garnishee order against the Prague bank's account with the London Merchant Bank in London.
- garnishee proceedings or a charging order.
- garnishee procedure goes back to the Common Law Procedure Act 1854.Advertisement
- But is the fact that a debt has a foreign situs necessarily a bar to garnishee relief?