Garnier sentence example
- The edition of Sirmond (Paris, 1642) was afterwards completed by Garnier (1684), who has also written dissertations on the author's works.
- Leclere, Les codes cambodgiens (2 vols., Paris, 1898), and other works on Cambodian law; Francis Garnier, Voyage d'exploration en IndoChine (Paris, 1873).
- It was, however, published in France by the Jesuit, Jean Garnier, in 1680, and other editions quickly followed.
- Meanwhile the drama was emerging from the medieval mysteries; and the classical type, made popular by Garnier's genius, was elaborated, as in Italy, upon the model of Seneca and the canons of the three unities.
- Seligman, Shifting and Incidence of Taxation (2nd ed., 1899); Garnier, Traite de Finances; Cohn, System der National-Okonomie; Wagner, Finanzwissenschaft; Roscher, System der Finanzwissenschaft.Advertisement
- Well-known European jewelry designer Charles Garnier has designed the ultimate endless hoop earring.
- Garnier: Garnier is a wholly-owned, French-based, subsidiary of L'Oreal.
- Their hair color products include the Fructis line as well as the Garnier Nutrisse permanent color line.
- In January of 1573, French hermit and cannibalistic serial murderer Gilles Garnier was convicted of being a werewolf and burned at the stake.
- According to Garnier's testimony, a specter appeared to him one night while he was on the hunt, and it gave him a magic ointment that allowed him to take on the form of a wolf.Advertisement
- Garnier confessed killing at least four children, eating their flesh and taking some of the flesh home to feed his wife.