Garin sentence example
- The most famous of these are B euves de Comarchis, Ernaud de Girone, Garin d'Anseun, Aimer le chaff, so called from his long captivity with the Saracens.
- In the hands of the trouveres they became all brothers of Guillaume, and sons of Aymeri de Narbonne,' the grandson of Garin de Monglane, and his wife Ermenjart.
- The chansons de geste of the cycle of Guillaume are: Enfances Garin de Monglane (15th century) and Garin de Monglane (13th century), on which is founded the prose romance of Guerin de Monglane, printed in the 15th century by Jehan Trepperel and often later; Girars de Viane (13th century, by Bertrand de Barsur-Aube), ed.
- Erzerum is a town of great antiquity, and has been identified with the Armenian Garin Kalakh, the Arabic Kalikale, and the Byzantine Theodosiopolis of the 5th century, when it was a frontier fortress of the empire - hence its name Erzen-er-Rum.
- The actor playing the older boy, Vladimir Garin, was tragically drowned after the film's completion.Advertisement