Gannon sentence example
- Of The Clark Cell Is Probably Less Than 1.4340 Volts (The Value Assumed By Schuster And Gannon), There Is No Difficulty In Reconciling The Result With That Of Rowland.
- For Instance 20Ã‚° Is The Mean Of The Range Of The Experiments Of Griffiths And Of Rowland, And Is Close To That Of Schuster And Gannon.
- In addition, sports greats like Fran Tarkenton, Rich Gannon and Cris Carter have called Minnesota their home.
- In 1992, Smith originated the role of Nora Hanen Gannon Buchananon (yes they rhyme) on One Life to Live.
- The Parkers nephew/cousin Mickey Gannon (Fletcher O'Leary) also lives here.Advertisement
- I took every workshop I could with all the amazing teachers either living here or passing through, including Shiva Rea, Max Strom, Erich Schiffman, Rod Stryker, Rodney Yee, David Life, Sharon Gannon, and Dana Flynn.
- In 1984, Sharon Gannon and David Life developed Jivamukti Yoga based on the core spiritual aspects of yoga practice.
- Yoga Journal recognized Gannon and Life as true innovators of modern yoga.Gannon's interest in spirituality stems from her Catholic upbringing.
- Gannon is an artist, poet, singer, and avid animal rights activist.
- Together with Gannon, he operates a 76-acre wildlife preserve in upstate New York.Advertisement
- Gannon and Life have a philosophy that you can't "do" yoga: it is who you are.
- You can also download a series of teachings from Gannon and Life.
- Jivamukti Yoga, created by Sharon Gannon and David Life, is considered the largest yoga center in New York City, and the celebrity following only adds to its popularity.