Gallicia sentence example
- The shrine at Santiago in Gallicia was accepted in an age when evidence and criticism were words of no meaning, and it attracted pilgrims, who brought trade.
- Fernando now united all the north-west of Spain into the kingdom of Castile and Leon with Gallicia.
- Alphonso, to whom Leon had fallen as his share, remained master after the murder of Sancho at Zamora, which he was endeavouring to take from his~ sister, and the imprisonment of Garcia of Gallicia.
- The confusion was increased by the fact that Alphonso, Urracas son by her first marriage with Raymond of Burgundy, was recognized as king in Gallicia, was bred up there by the able bishop Diego Gelmirez, and took an active part in the feuds of his mother and step-father.
- In fact its sovereign was also king of Gallicia, Asttirjas, Estremadura, Jaen, Cordova and Seville.Advertisement
- 913923 Second son; became king in Gallicia which included north ern Portugal and acquired Leon on the death of his brother Garcia.
- Recognized as king in Gallicia during his mothers life.