Friendlies sentence example
- south of Suakin, on the i5th of April to co-operate with the Friendlies, and with Major H.
- While the army moved along the west bank of the river, a force of Arab irregulars or Friendlies marched along the east bank, under command of Major Stuart-Wortley and Lieutenant Wood, to clear it of the enemy as far as the Blue Nile; and on the 1st of September the gun- man.
- 011 the 25th of January 1899 Colonel Walter Kitchener was despatched by his brother, in command of a flying column of OperatIons 2000 Egyptian troops and 1700 Friendlies, which had In the been concentrated at Faki Kohi, on the White Nile, Sudan, some 200 m.
- meaningless pre-season friendlies.
- Its amazing story involves legendary teams and footballing minnows, classic finals and forgotten friendlies, and celebrated players and unsung heroes.Advertisement