Four-part sentence example
- Leeds Youth choir is a four-part choir for singers from 12 to 19 or over.
- So Pompeii is conceived initially as a four-part television series recreating - with strikingly detailed computer graphics - everyday life in the Roman town.
- Features additional effects processors for vocal and guitar processing, including a harmonizer that adds four-part harmony to singing from MIC input.
- How to Change Classical Guitar Strings is a four-part explanation about everything you need to know to change your classical strings.
- The AAAAI recommends a four-part approach to the treatment of atopic dermatitis.Advertisement