Four-month sentence example
- Because a voluntary amalgamation has been requested, there will be no four-month period of consultation.
- They also said jurors during their four-month trial were prejudiced against them and at loggerheads among themselves.
- He has been convicted for possessing child pornography in Britain in 1999 and had undergone a four-month jail sentence.
- By the end of the four-month campaign, the White House would receive two million dimes.
- Alternatively, there is a four-month fee of $49.Advertisement
- The four-month exam proceeds in the same manner as the previous two-a physical exam, developmental and behavioral assessment with questions about what has been observed at home, and more immunizations.
- The teacher's certification program is a 300-hour, four-month intensive registered with the Yoga Alliance (RYT).