First-year sentence example
- Alice was a geranium Cynthia had lovingly rescued from certain death by frost last September when the rest of the couple's first-year garden succumbed to the advancing seasons.
- Good news was to be found with an increase in the rate of first-year capital allowances for small businesses.
- Women constitute 19% of the 1999/2000 first-year physics grad students and 29% in astronomy.
- To find out, Alan Brown (Southern Methodist University, USA) and colleagues surveyed 218 first-year psychology undergraduates.
- For the 2008-2009 school year, loans are capped at $3,500 for first-year undergraduate dependent students, $4,500 for second-year undergraduates, and $5,500 for third and fourth-year undergraduate students.Advertisement
- The Pepsi Cola Scholarship at Florida Atlantic University is open to graduating high school seniors and current first-year students.
- For consideration to the law program, first-year applicants should begin the application process by completing an application, writing a personal statement, and creating a current resume.
- Once attending USD Law, we highly encourage our students to take advantage of our Academic Support Program which offers a variety of services and programs specially designed to help first-year law students succeed.
- Most colleges require that first-year students sign up for some kind of meal plan, so it's a waste of money to buy other food and forgo what's available in the dining hall.
- For best results, consult a professional tax preparer for your first-year filings and to obtain the most deductions available.Advertisement
- In 2004, Duke University passed out over 1600 iPods to first-year students.