Finke sentence example
- Finke, Ungedriickte Dominikanerbriefe des 13.
- But in fie lawe of our lorde is pe wille of him; and [in] his lawe we shall finke day and nyght.
- Of the vast literature on this pontificate we must content ourselves with citing: Heinrich Finke, Aus den Tagen Bonifaz' VIII.
- In this last achievement Professor Finke finds the solution of a problem which Langlois had declared to be insoluble.
- It is now tolerably clear that Philip's motives in this sinister proceeding were lack of money, and probably the deliberate Finke, ii.Advertisement
- Finke, Aus den Tagen Bonifaz VIII.
- The new materials from the Aragonese archives, published by Finke, give the same general impression of "uncanny" reticence on Philip's part; when other contemporary kings would have spoken he keeps silence, allowing his ministers to speak for him.