Findlay sentence example
- Findlay of Aberlour (1824-1898), the government providing the site.
- The first comprehensive study of the currents of the Atlantic was that carried out by James Rennell (1790-1.830), and since that time Findlay in his Directories, Heinrich Berghaus, Maury and the officials of the various Hydrographic Departments have produced increasingly accurate descriptions of the currents of the whole ocean, largely from material supplied by merchant captains.
- Findlay, appendix to Eng.
- Findlay (Proc. R.S.
- Findlay (Expositor's Bible).Advertisement
- Fellow Tamworth AC athlete Rebecca Findlay is ranked eighth in the same performance table.
- Under Findlay's direction Prior cut his teeth on W.E. Johnson's classic text Logic and studied the 18 th century British moralists.
- They got the shekels, and Findlay gives a few heckles.
- It is "a sensational heading" (Findlay), but it may either refer 1Ã‚° to the whole epistle (so Augustine, Chrysostom, &c., followed by Zahn) or, as most hold (with Jerome) to the postscript (vi.
- General Findlay, hit on the head by shrapnel bullet.Advertisement
- THOMAS PAINE AND ARTHUR FINDLAY From now on let 's follow the survivalist philosophers (thinkers) and not the priests (believers).
- Owens offers students the flexibility of attending one of two campuses in Toledo and Findlay, Ohio.
- More than two-thirds of the student body attends the Toledo campus, whereas the Findlay campus offers an intimate learning environment.
- Danby is a home appliance manufacturer that was founded in 1947, although it didn't open its United States. home office in Findlay, Ohio until 1992.
- Danby was founded in 1947 and in 1992 the company opened its U.S. home office in Findlay, Ohio.Advertisement