Financial-years sentence example
- tariff, and in the seven financial years from 1900-1907: the British ship " Agamemnon," both being war-ships lent for the purpose by their respective governments.
- " It has hitherto been considered necessary owing to financial embarrassment, to commence financial years with unbalanced budgets.
- Advice on dealing with the Treasury regarding forward financial years.
- realigning resource in this way should be sustainable into future financial years.
- Both budgets are under spent, realigning resource in this way should be sustainable into future financial years.Advertisement