Final-solution sentence example
- Accompanied by a few British officers, it worked its way southward, but did not contribute much towards the final solution.
- The scantiness of historical tradition makes a final solution impossible, but the study of these years has an important bearing on the history of the later Judaean state, which has been characteristically treated from the standpoint of exiles who returned from Babylonia and regard them selves as the kernel of " Israel."
- The final solution of the question of enrichment of gas by hydrocarbons derived from tar may be arrived at by a process which prevents the formation of part of the tar during the carbonization of the coal, or by the process devised by C. B.
- The problem of the origin of the name Purim, however, can hardly be said to have received a final solution.
- It is to be observed that Kant in the expression of these analogies reaches the final solution of the difficulty which had so long pressed upon him, the difficulty as to the relation of the pure connective notions to experience.Advertisement
- Vichy: a knowing accomplice in the ` Final Solution '?
- But I feel that Mandel fails to understand that the ` final solution ' represented a qualitative leap, not a mere continuation.
- The final solution was to use the rubber from a whoopee cushion.
- And the clues that the other vacationers gave to Susan were not really pertinent to the final solution.
- The advent of the Franks determined the final solution.Advertisement