Filr sentence example
- Steinthal, the Zeitschrift filr Volkerpsychologie and Sprachwissenschaft (1859).
- More especially the cosmology of Anaximander resembles the modern doctrine of evolution in its conception of the indeterminate (rO filr€Lpov) out of which the particular forms of the cosmos are differentiated.
- The most important work in this direction has been done by Fritz Muller (Filr Darwin), by Herman Muller (Fertilization of Plants by Insects), Grade b.
- de Laire, Zeit filr.
- Kurnakow in the Zeitschrift filr anorganische Chemie, and by E.Advertisement
- filr Electrochemie, 1902, p. 8757) obtained the metal of 90% purity by electrolysing calcium chloride at a temperature of about 780°, using an iron cathode, the anode being the graphite vessel in which the electrolysis was carried out.
- Probably the work in connexion with which he is best known is the Jahresbericht ilber die Fortschritte der klassischen Altertumswissenschaft (1873, &c.), of which he was the founder and editor; from 1879 a Biographisches Jahrbuch filr Altertumskunde was published by way of supplement, an obituary notice of Bursian, with a complete list of his writings, being in the volume for 1884.
- metrice, 112-120 (1882), and Wiener Zeitschrift filr Kunde des Morgenlandes, viii.
- Vereins filr die Ri benzuckerindustrie (Berlin, 1888); Nobbe and Hiltner, Landw.
- The new impulse given to biological research by the publication of the Origin of Species bore fruit in Fritz Muller's Filr Darwin, in which an attempt was made to reconstruct the phylogenetic history of the class.Advertisement
- A similar process is observable in the German protectorates, which are treated for some purposes as " inland," and not foreign territory (Der koloniale Inlandsand Auslands-begrif, Zeitschrift filr Kolonialrecht, 1907, p. 3 11).
- Wiedemann ("Die Phdnix-Sage im alten Aegypten" in Zeitschrift filr cegyptische Sprache, xvi.
- filr Electrochemie, 1902, p. 8757) obtained the metal of 90% purity by electrolysing calcium chloride at a temperature of about 780Ã‚°, using an iron cathode, the anode being the graphite vessel in which the electrolysis was carried out.