Figeac sentence example
- See Pfnor, Monographie de Fontainebleau, with text by Champollion Figeac (Paris, 1866); Guide artistique et historique au palais de Fontainebleau (Paris, 1889); E.
- Its two other chief towns were Figeac and Moissac. Ecclesiastically it was included almost entirely in the diocese of Cahors until 1317, when a bishopric for lower Quercy was established at Montauban.
- of Toulouse, on the Orleans railway between Figeac and Murat.
- JEAN FRANCCOIS CHAMPOLLION (1790-1832), French Egyptologist, called LE Jeune to distinguish him from Champollion-Figeac, his elder brother, was born at Figeac, in the department of Lot, on the 23rd of December 1790.
- JACQUES JOSEPH CHAMPOLLION-FIGEAC (1778-1867), French archaeologist, elder brother of Jean Francois Champollion, was born at Figeac in the department of Lot, on the 5th of October 1778.Advertisement
- Among the better known wines of the first growths are the following: ChÃ¢teau Ausone, ChÃ¢teau Belair, ChÃ¢teau Clos Fourtet, ChÃ¢teau Pavie, ChÃ¢teau Coutet, ChÃ¢teau Cheval-Blanc, ChÃ¢teau Figeac. The ChÃ¢teau Ausone is of peculiar interest, inasmuch as it is here that the poet Ausonius possessed a magnificent villa and cultivated a vineyard (A.D.