Fier sentence example
- It discharges its waters, by means of the Thioux canal, into the Fier, a tributary of the Rhone.
- Below the junction of the Fier the hills sink on either side, the channel of the river widens, and one may say that it leaves the mountains for the plains.
- Consult also the official Annual Reports on Alkali, &c., and, from 1864 onwards, Journal of the Society of Chemical Industry, Fischers Jahresberichte der chemischen Technologie, and Zeitschrift fier angewandte Chemie.
- Kaiser's Biblische Theologie for Bengel's Archiv fier Theologie (ii.
- Diekhoff, Franz Delitzsch (Fier and wider Kahnis, 1863) and Hengstenberg (Evangelische Kirchenzeitung, 1862) protested loudly against the heresy, and Kahnis replied to Hengstenberg in a vigorous pamphlet, Zeugniss fiir die Grundwahrheiten des Protestantismus gegen Dr Hengstenberg (1862).Advertisement
- Fier das Verstcindniss der Gegenwart, 1859).
- from Bellegarde) the Usses (left) joins the Rhone, while just below that village the Fier (left) flows in from the Lake of Annecy.