Fiedel sentence example
- Brad Fiedel, whose work has gone on to appear in all subsequent Terminator films, wrote the theme music for the original Terminator.
- Fiedel is known for his use of electronic instruments like synthesizers, and the theme song for The Terminator displays his expertise with this type of instrumentation.
- The theme music for this film is the same theme music from the original Terminator film written by Brad Fiedel.
- The theme music for the film is again the original theme written by Brad Fiedel, but the movie didn't have a song tie in that was as successful as You Could Be Mine was for T2.
- Terminator Salvation - The 2009 installment Terminator Salvation featured a new composer who contributed the score and worked to modify Brad Fiedel's original theme music.Advertisement
- With the scoring of the Terminator 2 soundtrack, composer Brad Fiedel succeeded in elaborating, updating, and accentuating his original work from the first Terminator film.
- Like the first Terminator movie, James Cameron directed the film and Brad Fiedel composed the score.
- The appearance of popular songs, complete with lyrics, may have created a disjointed effect Fiedel simply didn't want.
- With the Terminator 2 soundtrack, Brad Fiedel creates appropriately effective electronic sounds that more than adequately represent the technological and apocalyptic horrors that take place on screen.
- As with any sequel, the continuation of the primary theme and supporting subjects is important, and Fiedel does a terrific job of incorporating all the elements from the first score into the second.Advertisement