Fiducial sentence example
- fiducial mark exceeds 1° .
- fiducial position.
- fiducial point, a point on the circle from which measurements are made.
- fiducial plate with your fingers or tools.
- fiducial argument.Advertisement
- fiducial wavelength around 7000 Angstroms by clicking on the spectrum of the star at about that wavelength.
- In the second part Peregrinus describes first an improved floating compass with fiducial line, a circle graduated with 90 degrees to each quadrant, and provided with movable sights for taking bearings.
- They were accordingly able to fix in advance the approximate positions of these objects with reference to ecliptical stars which served as fiducial points for their determination.