Fidelis sentence example
- Fidelis and its mouth, and about 90 m.
- In recognition thereof the Genoese senate caused the words Civitas Calvi semper fidelis to be carved on the chief gate of the city, which still preserves the inscription.
- Of the old Egyptian freshwater canal Dicuil learnt from one "brother Fidelis," probably another Irish monk, who, on his way to Jerusalem, sailed along the "Nile" into the Red Sea-passing on his way the "Barns of Joseph" or Pyramids of Giza, which are well described.
- trans., Comfort for the FaintHearted, London, 1903); Sacellum Animae Fidelis (Eng.
- To him the city owed her trade in cloths and velvets, from which so much wealth accrued to her 1 Fidelis Expositio Errorum Serveti, sub init.Advertisement
- Adeste Fidelis Adeste fideles Laeti triumphantes Venite in Bethlehem Natum videte, regem angelorum Venite adoremus Dominum.