Fidele sentence example
- His Catechism (Catechisme ou instruction familiere, 1652) and his Christian's Defense against the Fears of Death (Consolations de l'dme fidele contre les frayeurs de la mort, 1651) became well known in England by means of translations, which were very frequently reprinted.
- He wrote articles on foreign affairs for the Republique francaise and Paris, and in 1888 was elected conseiller general of his native department, standing as "un disciple fidele de Gambetta."
- To him has also been ascribed the work, La generate et fidele Relation de tout ce qui s'est passe en l'isle de Re, envoyee par le roi a la royne sa mere (Paris, 1627).
- Louis XVI.) avait promis D'etre fidele a sa patrie."
- in Bearn, and on this occasion published his first writing, Discours d'un Bearnais, tres fidele sujet du roi, sur l'edit du retablissement de l'exercice de la religion catholique dans tout le Bearn (1618).Advertisement