Ficksburg sentence example
- Ficksburg >>
- In the eastern districts of Harrismith, Bethlehem, Ficksburg and Ladybrand the Basutos are largely concentrated.
- Ladybrand, 3862, Ficksburg, 1954, and Wepener, 1366, lie in the valley of the Caledon near the Basutoland frontier.
- Here, in the districts of Ladybrand, Ficksburg, Bethlehem and Rouxville, most wheat is grown.
- The eastern and south-eastern districts have the greatest amount of stock per square mile, Ficksburg leading in cattle, horses and mules.Advertisement
- There are also diamond mines in the Winburg and Kroonstad districts, and near Ficksburg, where old workings have been found 40 ft.
- Petroleum has been found in the Ficksburg, Ladybrand and Harrismith districts, and is pumped to a limited extent.
- FICKSBURG, a town of Orange Free State izo m.