Ficker sentence example
- Schmidt and Ficker, however, maintain that the Acts were written about 200 and in Asia Minor.
- These Acts, which Ficker holds were written as a continuation and completion of the canonical Acts of the Apostles, deal with Peter's victorious conflict with Simon Magus, and his subsequent martyrdom at Rome under Nero.
- Schmidt thinks that the author of the former made use of the latter, James that the Acts of Peter and of John were by one and the same author, but Ficker is of opinion that their affinities can be explained by their derivation from the same ecclesiastical atmosphere and school of theological thought.
- Ficker, Zur Geschichte des Lombardenbundes (Vienna, 1868).
- Ficker (Innsbruck, 1870); and Regesta archiepiscoporum Maguntinensium, edited by C. Will (Innsbruck, 1877-1886).Advertisement
- 83; Vecchio, Notizie di Irnerio e della sua scuola (Pisa, 1869); Ficker, Forsch.
- Ross, The Heart of Asia (London, 1899), relating the history of the region; Heinz von Ficker, "Zur Meteorologie von West-Turkestan," Denksch.
- Ficker (Innsbruck, 1870); Acta imperii inedita seculi XIII.