Fiberoptic sentence example
- In the early 2000s, fiberoptic blankets have been developed that emit light in the blue-green spectrum, which is light at a wavelength of 425-475 nm.
- This has been made more practical with the development of fiberoptic phototherapy blankets that can be wrapped around an infant.
- Home-based care for neonatal jaundice has become more prevalent than hospital care, and the availability of fiberoptic blankets has made it possible.
- The endoscope usually has a fiberoptic camera that allows a greatly magnified image to be shown on a television screen viewed by the operator.
- On other occasions, as when the object is blocking the entrance to the stomach, a fiberoptic endoscope (an illuminated instrument that views the interior of a body cavity) may be used.Advertisement
- Viewing adenoids requires a small mirror or fiberoptic scope.