Fhe sentence example
- i., Fhe Renaissance, which contains valuable bibliographies.
- For here five large glaciers united to form the grand trunk glacier that eroded fhe valley and occupied it as its channel.
- The Burgundians made their appearance in the west shortly before the end of the 3rd century, settling in the basin of the Main, and it is probable that some portions of the north Suebic peoples, perhaps fhe ancient Semnones, had already moved westward.
- fhe line of connection of two pieces connected by a wrapping connector is the centre line of the belt, cord or chain; and the comparative motions of the pieces are determined by the ~principles of 36 if both pieces turn, and of 37 if one turns and the other shifts, in which latter case the motion must be reciprocating.
- He even sent ambassadors to Rome to protest against ecclesiastical corruption, as well as to checkmate the Venetian diplomatists who threatened Europe with Ottoman of fhe vengeance if the Portuguese commercial monopoly were not relaxed.Advertisement
- The university was incorporated by fhe legislature of New York state on the 27th of April 1865, and was named in honour of Ezra Cornell,' its principal benefactor.
- Fhe polarization of the light transmitted by the pile is never complete, but tends to become more nearly so as the number of the plates is increased and at the same time the angle of incidence for which the polarization is a maximum approaches indefinitely the polarizing angle (Sir.
- ShahId of Balkh, the first who made a diwan or ~ilphabeticaI collection of his lyrics; and Rudagi (or Rttdakl), fhe first classic genius of Persia, who impressed upon every form of lyric and didactic poetry its peculiar stamp and individual character (see RUDAGI).