Festum sentence example
- festum corporis Christi, i.e.
- festum stultorum, fatuorum, follorum, Fr.
- In 1180 Jean Beleth, of the diocese of Amiens, calls the festival of the sub-deacons festum stultorum (Migne, Patrol.
- " Festum Asinorum."
- festum assumptionis, dormitionis, depositionis, pausationis B.Advertisement
- festum candelarum sive luminum), the name for the ancient church festival, celebrated annually on the 2nd of February, in commemoration of the presentation of Christ in the Temple.