Ferox sentence example
- The roots of Aconitum ferox supply the famous Indian (Nepal) poison called bikh, bish or nabee.
- ferox or A.
- Pseudaconitine, obtained from Aconitum ferox, gives on hydrolysis acetic acid and veratrylpseudaconine, the latter of which suffers further hydrolysis to veratric acid and pseudaconine.
- ferox) is regarded by some naturalists as a distinct species and by others as a variety of the brown bear, to which it is closely allied.
- The largest of these ferocious animals, also forming a genus and family by itself, is the Cryptoprocta ferox; it is a plantigrade animal, 3 ft.Advertisement
- Long recognized for its trout, indeed ferox trout, it is gaining a growing reputation for coarse angling.
- Radio tracking ferox trout The pilot study had been a resounding success.
- For example, the Allosaurus ferox is from the genus Allosaurus and the specific species is ferox.