Fernow sentence example
- KARL LUDWIG FERNOW (1763-1808), German art-critic and archaeologist, was born in Pomerania on the 19th of November 1763.
- On Baggesen's return to Denmark, Fernow, assisted by some of his friends, visited Rome and made some stay there.
- Fernow died at Weimar, December 4, 1808.
- Fernow; Albany, 1853-1883).
- Besides editing the memoirs of Fernow, she published Notes on Travels in England, Scotland and Southern France (1813-1817); Johann van Eyck and his Successors (1823); three romances, Gabriele (1819-1820), Die Tante (1823) and Sidonia (1828), besides some shorter tales.Advertisement
- Karl Ludwig Fernow >>