Ferdinands sentence example
- The defeat of General Pepe by the Austrians at Rieti (March 7, 1821) and the re-establishment of King Ferdinands autocratic power under the protection of Austrian bayonets were the effective assertion of this principle.
- Under Ferdinands rule there were some changes in the administration of the Empire.
- Ferdinands son and successor, the emperor Maximilian II,, was a man of tolerant views; in fact a,t one time he was suspected of being a Lutheran, a circumstance which M ~.
- von Bucholtz, Geschichte der Regierunt Ferdinands I.
- von Hurter, Geschichte Kaiser Ferdinands 11.Advertisement
- On their own principles they ought to have given the crown to John of Castile as the son of Ferdinands elder brothei.