Fentanyl sentence example
- transdermal fentanyl may also be a long term option for Maria.
- Transdermal fentanyl may also be a long term option for Maria.
- Narcotics (opioids): Veterinarians will sometimes use narcotics, such as morphine, codeine, hydrocodone, fentanyl or buprenorphine, for controlling severe pain when other medications are not strong enough.
- Synthetic compounds that resemble morphine in their chemical structure: Narcotics in this group include fentanyl (Duragesic), levorphanol (Levo-Dromoran), meperidine (Demerol), methadone, and propoxyphene (Darvon).
- Narcotics are available in many different forms, ranging from oral, intramuscular, and intravenous preparations to patches that can be applied to the skin (fentanyl).Advertisement