Fenetre sentence example
- the lake of Thun, and those in the Upper Engadine, in the heart of the mountains, though these are naturally smaller in extent, while the true lakes of the High Alps are represented by the glacier lakes of the Marjelensee (near the Great Aletsch glacier) and those on the northern slope of the Col de Fenetre, between Aosta and the Val de Bagnes.
- Fenetre de Champorcher (Cogne to Champorcher), bridle path (E) Col de Vaudet (Isere Valley to the Val Grisanche), foot path Col de Bardoney (Cogne to Pont Canavese), snow (E).
- 10,762 Fenetre de Saleinaz (Saleinaz Glacier to Trient Glacier),snow 10,709 Col de Tracuit (Zinal to Turtmann), snow.
- 9,167 12,051 Col de Fenetre (Val de Bagnes to Aosta), bridle path 9,141 11,956 Z'Meiden Pass (Zinal to Turtmann), bridle path.
- 8,977 11,615 Col de Fenetre (Great St Bernard to the Swiss Val Ferret), 11, 539 bridle path.Advertisement