Femoris sentence example
- biceps femoris.
- For instance, the long toe extensors with the peronei and the calf muscles (triceps surae) with the biceps femoris.
- quadriceps femoris muscle angle: normal values and relationships with gender and selected skeletal measures.
- rectus femoris for a minimum of 30 seconds each.
- Quadriceps femoris muscle angle: normal values and relationships with gender and selected skeletal measures.Advertisement
- I also recommend that for every hour of sitting that they stretch their iliopsoas and rectus femoris for a minimum of 30 seconds each.
- Your hamstrings run along the back of your thigh and consist of the biceps femoris, semitendinosus and semimembranosus.
- The quadriceps group, or quads, consists of the vastus medialis, vastus intermedius, vastus lateralis and the rectus femoris.
- The primary function of the muscle group is to extend the knee and straighten the leg, but the rectus femoris also assists in the flexion of the hips.