Femmes sentence example
- See also SainteBeuve, Portraits des femmes (1840).
- Histoire-musee de la Revolution francaise, which appeared in 50 numbers in1841-1842(3rd ed., in 72 numbers, 1857-1858); Histoire de la mode en France; la toilette des femmes depuis gallo-romaine jusqu'd.
- 516), also composed a Bounte des femmes (P. Meyer, op. cit.
- He was sent on a number of special scientific missions, among which may be mentioned one to England, on which he wrote a notable Memoire sur le travail des femmes et des enfants da p s les manufactures de l'Angleterre (1867).
- The first of these (by no means the best) was Les Femmes de la revolution (1854), in which Michelet's natural and inimitable faculty of dithyrambic too often gives way to tedious and not very conclusive argument and preaching.Advertisement
- Besides several political pamphlets, Gregoire was the author of Histoire des sectes religieuses, depuis le commencement du siecle dernier jusqu'i l'epoque actuelle (2 vols., 1810); Essai historique sur les libertes de l'eglise gallicane (1818); De l'influence du Christianisme sur la condition des femmes (1821); Histoire des confesseurs des empereurs, des roil, et d'autres princes (1824); Histoire du mariage des pretres en France (1826).
- He was elected a member of the French Academy in 1899, his most notable works being Orateurs et hommes d'etat (1888), Figures de femmes (1889), La Decentralization (1895), La Question sociale (1898).
- As the results of his work in this line, we have, besides the Des Pensees de Pascal, 1842, Etudes sur les femmes et la societe du X VII e siècle, 1853.
- I'm not saying that femmes cant be femme whatever size they are.
- As the results of his work in this line, we have, besides the Des Pensees de Pascal, 1842, Etudes sur les femmes et la societe du X VII e siÃ¨cle, 1853.Advertisement
- Les Femmes Café-This site is a cyber café for lesbians and bisexual women.
- "Trendy femmes" Will admire this strong and pretty Casio BABY-G Dolphin Series watch.
- It appeared on the Violent Femmes' 1982 debut album but enjoyed a massive uptick in popularity in the 90s when it was used in the film Grosse Point Blank.
- The movie might have served the band members well, but not everyone in the Violent Femmes was okay with using the song in a 2007 Wendy's commercial.
- Femmes bassist Brian Richie sued bandmate Gordon Gano for giving Wendy's permission to use the track - a move that surprised Gano given that Richie never mentioned his disapproval during the tour they ended right before he filed the suit.Advertisement
- And the salons of Mme de Sevigne, of her daughter Mme de Grignan, and of the duchesse de Maine for a while gave the questions of philosophy a place among the topics of polite society, and furnished to Moliere the occasion of his Femmes savantes.